Shure Dynamic Vocal Mic w/ On-Off Switch
|Shure Dynamic Vocal Mic w/ On-Off Switch|
|Camcor Item No.||SHUPG48XLR|
|Mfg. Part No.||PG48-XLR|
A great performance microphone for spoken word applications.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
||Dynamic (moving coil)
||70 to 15,000 Hz
||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
|Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz)
|Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz)
||52 dBV/Pa, (2.5 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
|Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
||22 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
||Built-in On/Off switch
||Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
||Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
||This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celcius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
||Net - 314 g (11.1 oz)
Packaged - 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)
||Eligible to bear CE Marking. Conforms to European EMC Directive 89/336/EEC. Meets applicable tests and performance criteria in European Standard EN55103 (1996) parts 1 and 2, for residential (E1) and light industrial (E2) environments.
||4.57 m (15ft.) Cable (XLR-1/4 in.)
||4.57 m (15ft.) Cable (XLR-XLR)
||Microphone Clip (standard 5/8 in. -27 thread)
||3/8" to 5/8" Thread Adapter
||6.1 m (20 ft.) Cable (XLR-1/4 in.)
||7.6 m (25 ft.) Cable (XLR-XLR)
|A58WS Series (6 colors available)
|S37A, S39A, S41A