4K/UHD, 5-Input HDMI Switcher
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 is a 5×1 HDMI switcher with auto-switching and advanced control capability. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color, offers 3D pass-through, and 10.2 Gbps bandwidth. With front panel buttons and IR control, it can be a standalone switcher. Designed as a cost-effective, easy to install solution, the switcher offers a web-based GUI for easy set-up and management of EDID and HDCP. Additional control options include auto-switching, front panel selector, and compatibility with RS-232 or TCP/IP-based control systems. Audio features include de-embedding of PCM audio over HDMI to either S/PDIF or two-channel analog audio outputs; pass-through of Dolby TrueHD® and DTS-HD Master Audio™; plus an Audio Return Channel feed to the S/PDIF output from the HDMI display. The compact, 1U, half-rack width enclosure is easily installed in rack mounted systems with the optional 19” rack mount brackets. Two units can be mounted side-by-side.
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Supports high-resolution applications such as CAD, desktop publishing, and detailed financial reporting
- Reduces complexity or eliminates control system completely
- Simplifies user operation
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Manages EDID communications between source and destination; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
- HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and codecs
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems while protected content is not transmitted
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID, and HDCP management and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone, or PC in the field
ARC – Audio Return Channel
- Audio is returned from the remote display via HDMI to the S/PDIF or analog audio outputs
- Allows ARC-enabled TVs, such as smart TVs, to transmit audio back to an AV receiver through the same HDMI cable used to connect the input
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Rack-mountable, 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack-mounted systems with optional 19” rack mount brackets.
- Simplifies installations; allows two units to be mounted together.
- User guide, desktop power supply, detachable power cable, IR hand held remote control
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
4K/UHD 5×1 Switcher
The AT-UHD-SW 51 adds 4K/UHD performance to Atlona’s HDMI small switcher family to meet the needs of displays and sources with resolutions beyond 1080p. In addition, the switcher offers advanced audio features. Auto-switch, the additional TCP/IP control flexibility, and overall control system neutrality give integrators a significant time savings during installation.
The AT-UHD-SW-51 is ideal for use in applications where:
- 4K video switching must be added to AV systems with upgraded 4K displays and sources that were designed around a high end audio processor/switcher limited to 1080p.
- Installers need a no-nonsense, cost-effective 5×1 HDMI switcher with 4K/UHD support for easily-managed applications with multiple sources and one display for corporate and residential applications that will work with any control system.