Computers & Printers »
Paper Printer / Copier » Epson
EPSON 8.5" x 11" Velvet Fine Art Paper-20 Sheets
|EPSON 8.5" x 11" Velvet Fine Art Paper-20 Sheets|
|Camcor Item No.||EPSS041636|
|Mfg. Part No.||S041636|
Today's Date: February 20, 2020
Artists and photographers require a variety of media surfaces for their professional work. Epson is proud to introduce its first cotton paper for the desktop market, Velvet Fine Art Paper. With a base that is 100% cotton rag, buffered and acid free, this paper is coated with our popular Enhanced Matte coating, giving exceptional color gamut and high D-Max. The velvet surface is a favorite of photographers and artists alike, offering a unique museum quality feel. Combining impressive fine art cotton with Epson technology has created a paper that will be a classic for years to come.
Acid free base to preserve fine art and photos
100% cotton rag for archivability
Bright white surface for excellent color reproduction
Highest D-Max of all cotton papers
260 gsm weight for durability
Enhanced 1440 dpi printing for high quality output
Dries instantly for easy handling
Over 100 years - EPSON Archival Ink
Over 40 years - UltraChrome Ink
10 years - Photographic Dye Ink
- Light fastness ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on specialty media, displayed indoors, under glass. Light fastness only estimates the life of the ink, not the media.
- Buffered cotton base ensures archivability
- Use rag board or other high quality, acid free mounting materials
Resistance to water
- Bleeding occurs with incidental water contact.
Immediate (less than 30 seconds)
- Ink is dry to the touch after printing. However, it takes 24 hours before it cure and becomes durable.
- Use gloves when handling the paper to avoid smudges and fingerprints on the printing surface.
||8.5" x 11"
|Required Temperature for Optimum Performance
||60 - 80 deg. F (15-20C)
|Required Humidity for Optimum Performance
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||8.9" x 11.4" x 47"
|Ink Jet Photo Printers
||Epson Stylus Photo 2200
Epson Stylus Photo R1800
Epson Stylus Photo R2400
|Ink Jet Printer Professional
||Epson Stylus Pro 4800
Epson Stylus Pro 5500 Print Engine
Epson Stylus Pro 7800
Epson Stylus Pro 9800 C
||High humidity will prolong the drying time for lamination purposes
||Actual print stability and longevity will vary according to image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity, atmospheric conditions, ink, and post printing treatments. Epson does not guarantee stability or longevity. For maximum print life, display al
All material ©2018 Camcor,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.