Cameras & Photography »
Cameras - Lenses » Canon
Canon EF 10-18mm F/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
|Canon EF 10-18mm F/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens |
|Limited Stock - order today!|
|Camcor Item No.||113007386|
|Mfg. Part No.||9519B002|
Today's Date: May 27, 2020
The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor. It has a 4 group optical zoom system and includes a large-diameter element, an aspherical lens element, a UD lens element and enhanced lens coatings for high-contrast, high-resolution images with minimal glare and aberration. A circular, 7-blade aperture helps ensure fine background blur and the Canon Optical Image Stabilizer system provides up to four equivalent stops of shake correction. The lens has a stepping motor (STM) and a refined focus mechanism for smooth and continuous AF during video recording. It also has a rear focusing system, plus a high speed CPU and improved AF algorithm for high-speed AF; and offers full-time manual focus for quick adjustments. The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM delivers reliable, speedy and quiet wide-angle performance, making it an ideal lens for everyday photography, travel, stills and video recording.
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens with an impressive starting focal length (16mm in 35mm equivalence).
- Compact design made possible by a new 4 group zoom optical system.
- A stepping motor (STM) and newly-designed focus mechanism support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function to provide smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- A large diameter element and an aspherical lens element help correct aberration to achieve higher image quality
- One UD lens element helps reduce chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for up to four stops of correction*.
- Enhanced lens coatings help ensure outstanding color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Rear focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high speed autofocus.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
*Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS 7D Digital SLR camera at a focal length of 18mm (29mm in 35mm equivalence).
All material ©2018 Camcor,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.