Kyte Learning provides a personalized learning environment built on an ever growing video library of highly relevant ed-tech training materials. Expert teachers across the nation create experience-based training courses that teach both technical skills and classroom application strategies. Administrators have the ability to assign, track, and evaluate data to understand what their teachers are training on and help them obtain the tech skills they need.
EdTech Training at Your Fingertips
We bring the best ed-tech resources together in one place through our ever-growing library of video tutorials and teacher created training content. With around-the-clock access to technology taining, anyone can take their classroom tech useage to the next level.
Personalized and Self Paced
We're enhancing traditional PD by offering a completely customizable solution that lets educators break down otherwise complex tech-topics, into bite sized pieces. Through stuctured walk-through examples, anyone can become an EdTech expert.
Badging and Certifications
Earn certifications for each and every course completed on the platform and track a variety of key metrics like time spent on courses and assesement data. Teachers can showcase their skills by achieving a vareity of badges as they progress through course content.
By Teachers for Teachers
All of our contetnt is built by expert classroom teachers. We offer fantastic compensation to those who want to share their ideas with the world. We provide each creator with the equipment they need to help get stellar ideas out of their brains and onto their screens, ensuring recognition and exposure along the way.
Subject Areas Include but not limited to:
- Apple – iPad Basics, iMovie for IOS, Camtasia, Brushes, Notability, Keynote, Plickers and more!
- Google – Chromebook Basics, Google Classroom, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Tone, Google Admin Console and more!
- Microsoft – Excel Basics, Windows 10, Creating Gams with Powerpoint, Microsoft Sway and more!
- BYOD- Kahoot!, Socrative, Class Dojo, Edmodo, Geoboard, RubiStar, DocAppender, Quizlet Live and more!
- Classroom Management- Decide Now!, GoGuardian for Teachers, Pearltrees, All Here, Classcraft
- Teaching Coding – Scratch Jr. Lightbot, Lego Mindstorms NXT, Scratch 2.0, Breakout EDU, Code.org and more!
- STEAM – MyScript Calculator, Tinkercad, Ozobots, SketchUp, Makerspace in the Classroom and more!
- Assessment Tools- Grade It!, GradeCam, Formative, Kahoot! and more!
- Presentation Tools- Skitch, SMART Notebook, ChatterPix Kids, Quicktime, Powerpoint, Comic Life, ActiveInspire, MyCreate and more!
- Communication & Collaboration- Padlet, OneDrive, Seesaw, Google Sites, Swivl, Gleam, Slack, Using Blogs in the Classroom and more!
- Learning Management Systems- Schoology, D2L, Moodle, Haiku Learning and more!
- Social Media-- Instagram, Social Media to Engage Students and Parents, Twitter, Pinterest, Periscope and more!
- 001 Kyte Learning Professional Development, 1yr (1-25 sites) per location charge
- 001 Kyte Learning Professional Development, 1yr (26-75 Sites) per location charge
- 001 Kyte Learning Professional Development, 1yr (76+sites) per location charge
- 001 Kyte Learning Professional Development, 1yr Individual Licens
- 001 Kyte Learning Professional Development, 1 month individual license
Camcor's educational technology experts can provide you with guidance with product selection, classroom integration, and installation. Contact us now!
Contents of all material on these pages are ©1999-2016 Camcor, Inc. All Rights Reserved.