CAMCOR ITEM NO. 529900006 | MFG. PART NO. 84PL/TBL/1L1/A
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus: Graphing CalculatorCalculate your way to the top of the class. Ideal for advanced high-school math and science classes.The new TI-84 Plus is the new style of the TI-83 ... More
Is This Item Right For Me? - Ask Our Experts
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Calculate your way to the top of the class. Ideal for advanced high-school math and science classes.
The new TI-84 Plus is the new style of the TI-83 Plus and is keystroke-for-keystroke compatible with the TI-83 Plus. The improved model features 2-and-a-half times more speed than the TI-83 Plus, and 3 times more memory. Includes 7 different graphing styles and calculates functions such as financial, trigonometry, equation solving, statistical, graphic, forecasting, engineering, logarithms, hyperbolic and slide rule.
Calculator comes preloaded with software for more classes such as interactive geometry software. Complete with USB cable for instant computer connectivity. Permitted for use on many state and standardized tests. Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year warranty
• 24KB RAM and 480KB flash ROM memory — 3x the memory and 2.5x the speed of the TI-83 Plus
• 13 preloaded handheld software applications including Cabri Jr. interactive geometry software
• Built-in USB port for fast, easy connectivity to PC and other graphing calculators; USB cable included
• Easy-to-read, high-contrast, 8-line x 16-character display
• Compatible with TI presentation tools for in-class collaboration
• Advanced functions accessed through pull-down menus
• Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent
• Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time
• Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes
• User-defined list names — lists store up to 999 elements
• Horizontal and vertical split-screen options
• Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions and 1-way analysis of variance
• Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change; impact-resistant slide case included